Sunday, February 12, 2012

Basquiat 3 - Modifications Chapters 3 and 4

During these revisions, I tried to keep in mind the audience and how I would include a few of the 10 tips by Steve Jobs. So, I decided to change how I would direct the presentation through more graphics and less text. During the presentation, I would narrate and add audio clips as necessary to hook the audience to promote knowledge acquisition and retention. Leveraging the audio and visual channels is best so the learner will not be overloaded. For some of the graphics, I chose abstract images to jar the senses of the audience. My goal during the actual presentation would be to appeal to humor and pragmatism in the utilization of copyright materials emphasizing the Fair Use and TEACH Act. Deleted slides about the copyright laws and timeline. Added slides about specific types of works, such as art, music, and books. I plan to grow this area to map to the Works Protected slide. Added slides Enforcement, See You in Court, and Works that are not Copyrighted

No comments:

Post a Comment